Xalt | AI
Xalt | AI empowers applications based on the Xalt framework with artificial intelligence at the edge, on premise, and in the cloud.
Xalt | AI adds artificial intelligence to applications based on the Xalt framework, including Visualisation, Edge, Integration, and Mobility. From condition monitoring and anomaly detection to situational understanding, process optimisation and even more complex analyses, AI automates knowledge discovery and learning to achieve high-performance, industry-specific solutions.
Examples of AI's value-added capabilities include:
- Descriptive – Understanding “what happened?” by exploring big data archives for insights
- Diagnostic – Reasoning “why did it happen?” or deriving “what is similar or different?” by deploying machine learning models such as clustering, segmentation, and anomaly detection
- Predictive – Forecasting “what is likely to happen?” or determining “what is the correct class?” by training machine learning models for object detection, event classification, predictive maintenance, etc.
- Prescriptive – Answering the question “what should be done?” by combining state-of-the-art technologies, big data, and parallel computing
Xalt-based solutions enhanced with AI achieve smart and collaborative workflows (human-machine, or machine-to-machine) that reduce costs and risk, elevate quality, improve customer experience, and grow revenue. Xalt | AI accelerates and simplifies tasks such as these:
- Sensor time series - Real-time condition monitoring and digital twins; anomaly detection; alerting and forecasting; predictive maintenance
- Images and video streams - Detection, localization, tagging and tracking of items, vehicles, devices, symbols, or persons; image segmentation or change detection
- Audio, voice and speech - Audio-based quality inspection and analysis
- Text - Natural language programming tasks such as text digitalization and content extraction as well as document classification and matching
Professionals in virtually any industry can benefit from adding solutions based on Xalt technology and enhanced with Xalt | AI. The framework can be built to monitor, sense, and act on its interconnected systems and data sources, supporting many application fields.