Employee Time Tracking Software | Hexagon XS
Our Timekeeping solution helps companies to enable paperless time entry from anywhere, for any type of worker. Use this solution to streamline how time and activities are collected for individuals across your organization for the more accurate collection, planning, and forecasting of labor.
With this mobile timekeeping solution, individual employees can track their time while providing the business with the most accurate information on what types of activities. This solution also enables supervising employees to review, edit, and approve all entries for their people and teams. Download the app package to try it out!
Customizing Your Timekeeping solution:
Once you successfully import the Timekeeping solution template into your tenant, the app is yours to fully integrate into your business processes. As you walk through the setup, we encourage you to use the solution as is or customize what you need. You may find that there may be objects and standards that you want to customize for your business. That is the flexibility that Xalt provides!
And as always, our Solutions Team is available for any additional services you would like to invest in to customize our Solution Templates. Contact your Account Rep to let us know how we can help.
See the Timekeeping Solution in Action:
Application Template Requirements:
- MS SQL Server
- Xalt Cloud Server version 3.521.3
- Xalt Notification Server
- Xalt App for iOS: ver. 1.19.363
- Xalt Android App: ver. 4.2.3
- SQL Script: TimeKeeping_SQL.sql
- HOW TO: Deploy Time Keeping SQL script.pdf
- Xalt App Import Package: TimeKeeping_APP_v7.zip
- Time Keeping User Guide.pdf
- App Catalog Service and Support Statement.pdf
- Time Keeping App Template READ ME.pdf
- HOW TO- Importing Apps
Application Deployment Steps:
- Read: App Catalog Service and Support Statement.pdf
- Deploy the MS SQL Script: TimeKeeping_SQL.sql
- See HOW TO- Deploy Time Keeping SQL script.pdf in the SQL Script folder
- See HOW TO- Importing Apps.pdf
- See Time Keeping Users Guide.pdf