Senior Project Manager (Digital Solutions)
Alpharetta, GA, USA location
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of enterprise-level multi-disciplinary projects
- Formulate the overall project plan covering requirement capture, business objectives, driving the project execution, and supporting the teams to reach the targets
- Manage the dependencies between projects and all stakeholders involved
- Integrating key (internal and external) suppliers and partners into the project
- Providing clear and timely communication of project information to relevant stakeholders
- Manage risks and issues and providing options to keep projects on track
- Minimum 5 years experience in the management of enterprise-level software and integration projects
- Excellent experience with agile software development approaches
- Strong leadership competence and communication skills to be able to drive projects in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Travel: ca. 10%
- University degree (BS/MS) within a technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent
- Professional project management certifications (PMP, MPM, CAPM, PRINCE2, etc.) is a strong plus
- MBA degree is a plus
- This position is subject to a criminal and education background check and to a reference check.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Relocation assistance not offered.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.