Construction Daily Report App & Software
Enabling Paperless Time Entry
Try our Daily Report solution for construction companies to enable paperless time entry and admin tasks on the job site. Get one step closer to realizing the connected job site by putting time back in the hands of those who need it most.
Use this solution to enable foremen to enter in time + daily log info quickly for their crews while allowing superintendents and project managers speedy visibility into daily work completed on specific job phases. Finance teams can now have greater accuracy in time-planning per job and eliminate mountains of data entry.Customizing Your Daily Report solution:
Once you successfully import the Daily Report solution template into your tenant, the solution is yours fully integrate into your business processes. As you walk through the setup, we encourage you to use the solution as is or customize what you need. You may find that there may be objects and standards that you want to go ahead and customize for your business. That is the flexibility that provides!
And as always, our Solutions Team is available for any additional services to support you would like to invest in. Contact your Account Rep to let us know how we can help.
See the Daily Report Solution in Action:
Disclaimer: This solution will integrate seamlessly with the naming conventions of the Spectrum Construction Management ERP database table structures. Any organization who does not use Spectrum for the intended use of the Daily Report solution can either join their own ERP database tables to the packaged SQL Scripts, or use the currently constructed SQL scripts as a stand-alone database. The second option will require the user to import Job, Phase Code, Employee, etc. information into the required tables.
Application Template Requirements:
- MS SQL Server
- Xalt Cloud Server version 3.521.3
- Xalt Notification Server
- Xalt FTP Server configuration
- Xalt App for iOS: ver. 1.19.363
- Xalt Android App: ver. 4.2.3
- SQL Script: “1 Daily Report App SQL Scripts.sql”
- SQL Script: “2 Daily Report App SQL Data”
- Xalt App Import Package: DailyReport_v01_03.zip
- Daily Report- User Guide.pdf
- Daily Report App SQL Payload.pdf
- App Catalog Service and Support Statement.pdf
- Daily Report- READ ME.pdf
- HOW TO- Importing Apps
Application Deployment Steps:
- Read: App Catalog Service and Support Statement.pdf
- Deploy the MS SQL Script:
- 1 Daily Report App SQL Scripts.sql”
- “2 Daily Report App SQL Data.sql”
- See HOW TO- Deploy Daily Report SQL script.pdf in the SQL Script folder
- See HOW TO- Importing Apps.pdf
- See Daily Report User Guide.pdf