Xalt | AI
Xalt | AI empowers applications based on the Xalt framework with artificial intelligence at the edge, on premise, and in the cloud.
Xalt | AI adds artificial intelligence to applications based on the Xalt framework, including Visualisation, Edge, Integration, and Mobility. From process optimisation and situational understanding to condition monitoring and complex analyses, AI automates knowledge discovery and learning to achieve high-performance, industry-specific solutions.
Examples of AI's value-added capabilities include:
- Descriptive – Understanding “what happened?” by exploring big data archives for insights
- Diagnostic – Reasoning “why did it happen?” or deriving “what is similar or different?” by deploying machine learning models such as clustering, segmentation, and anomaly detection
- Predictive – Forecasting “what is likely to happen?” or determining “what is the correct class?” by training machine learning models for object detection, event classification, predictive maintenance, etc.
- Prescriptive – Answering the question “what should be done?” by combining state-of-the-art technologies, big data, and parallel computing
Xalt-based solutions enhanced with AI achieve smart and collaborative workflows (human-machine, or machine-to-machine) that reduce costs and risk, elevate quality, improve customer experience, and grow revenue. Xalt | AI accelerates and simplifies tasks such as these:
- Images and video streams – Detection, identification differentiation, location, tagging and tracking of items, vehicles, devices, symbols, or persons; image segmentation or change detection
- Point clouds (terrestrial, mobile, aerial) and radar data (terrestrial, ground-penetrating) – Semantic understanding of the environment; object detection and classification; change detection; segmentation
- Sensor time series – Real-time condition monitoring and digital twins; anomaly detection; alerting and forecasting; predictive maintenance
- Events and resources – Graph optimisation for planning, scheduling, and dispatching
- Audio, voice and speech – Voice or speaker identification; speech recognition; audio-based quality inspection and analysis
- Text – Neuro-linguistic programming tasks such as sentiment analysis, text classification, and summary extraction for dispatching, marketing, servicing, and other purposes
Professionals in virtually any industry can benefit from adding solutions based on Xalt technology and enhanced with Xalt | AI. The framework monitors, senses, and acts on its interconnected systems and data sources, supporting many application fields.