Xalt | Visualization
Xalt | Visualisation enables you to visualise the spectrum of 2D & 3D data formats optimised across all common desktop and mobile platforms.
To provide useful insight, visualised data must be accessible, immediate, and as mobile as its users. Achieving all three is no small feat, particularly when geo-referencing data or moving from 2D to 3D.
Xalt | Visualisation meets these challenges, combining multiple data types in the same view. Our solution lets you overlay a geo-referenced 3D CAD model on a map – or to mix CAD models, OGC 3D tiles, glTF models, and point clouds – for precise visual analytics at the edge.
Going a step further, Xalt | Visualisation supports augmented reality (AR), virtual reality, (VR) and mixed reality (MR), also known as eXtended Reality (XR). Our app is validated on all major AR/VR-capable devices, from smartphones and tablets to headsets such as HoloLens, Magic Leap, Realwear, Oculus, and HTC Vive.
With Xalt | Visualisation, you can view massive datasets with the highest performance. It bridges Hexagon divisions by providing common formats for data exchange and powerful tools for software development. Supported data types include meshes, point clouds, maps, GIS information, CAD models, and more. Our cutting-edge application:
- Includes a high-performance cross-platform visualisation engine based on C++
- Supports all Hexagon formats, plus many others
- Fully supports 2D, 3D, and eXtended Reality
- Allows you to combine all data types in the same view
- Displays visual analytics in the combined data view
- Enables geo-referencing for all data
- Handles large datasets by using data streaming, lazy rendering, dynamic LOD, and other performance optimisation techniques
- Offers a rich library of post-processing effects (day/night cycle, weather effects, lighting simulation, objects highlighting, and edge detection)
- Provides data conversion tools for various formats, along with software production tools and libraries
- Is available for all major platforms:
- Desktop: Windows (native and UWP), Mac OS, Linux
- Mobile: iOS, Android
- Headsets: HoloLens, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, DAQRI and others
- Web: HTML5/WebGL/WebAssembly
- Platform of your choice, on demand
- Easily integrates with other SDKs and GUI frameworks, such as Qt, Xamarin, React Native, SDL, ImGui, or the framework of your choice, on demand
Xalt’s extended-reality applications — defined as the sum of virtual, augmented and mixed reality — are validated on all major AR/VR capable devices and platforms from mobile phones/tablets to Hololens and Oculus/HTC Vive. It also has built-in support for faster data and the ability to process enormous datasets at high speeds. Additionally, Xalt can run on several types of hardware and platforms, including, but not limited to, iOS, Android, native Windows, Linux, OSX and HTML5.